Hey guys! I think its safe to say I'm in the Christmas spirit - and with that in mind, I have for you today the Christmas tag! Thanks to my best friend Kelly over at https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/the~kelly~diane~report-14560085 (go and check her out) for tagging me to do this. Let's get started shall we?
1. What us your favourite thing about Christmas?
It's probably how pretty everything looks, like the lights and the silvery white colours. Everythings all cosy and cute.
2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
Glittery eyelids and a nude lip - and an excuse to wear even more highlighter!
3. Real tree or artificial one?
Definitely an artificial one - who has the time or money for a real one? Not me
4. Do you open your presents on Christmas morning or evening?
It always used to be first thing in the morning, but nowadays it depends mostly on when my sister works. If she's working in the morning I have to wait till after lunch for my presents! It's worth the wait though to be able to open them together.
5. What is your favourite Christmas film?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch or The Holiday
6. What is your favourite festive food?
Probably yule log!
7. What tops your tree?
A light up star
8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
The last couple of years me and my boyfriend open each others presents and spend the day together, and then every year since I was younger we've either had some family friends round or we go up to theirs for a meal in alternate years.
9. Giving or receiving presents?
Probably receiving them, I'm not going to lie. Who doesn't love receiving presents?
10. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Have yourself a merry little Christmas (the Bublé version and definitely NOT the Sam Smith one).
And there you have it, my Christmas Tag. I hope you've all enjoyed this little post and I tag all my readers!
Until next time.