Hello everybody! Now I don't know about you, but I've always been a big fan of the Lee Stafford haircare range. I've tried so many products in the range, and so I thought I'd share them with you and what I think of them. This is part one of a Lee Stafford review, focussing on 'in shower' products, but I'll also be doing a post reviewing some of the styling products so look out for that soon.
I used to use the regular shampoo and conditioner and I really liked them, although after a few uses they were quite difficult to get out the bottle as the bottle's quite stiff to squeeze. I recently got the 'Frizz off' shampoo as part of a set and my first impressions are:
Overall I really don’t like this product - I will use it up but I'd never repurchase it as it just feels so horrible both in my hair and after washing it out.
- My hair felt really dry and tangly in the shower after washing it out
- I feel like it has faded my hair more quickly - as I have purple hair it runs in the shower anyway but this seems to make it run even more, and I have noticed the colour has faded more quickly than normal
- It's really thick and it is really difficult to lather up - it needs a lot of product to actually rub into the hair, about double the amount of shampoo I would normally use
As for the 'Fix it' conditioner, I really like this product. It's a nice consistency of conditioner - its not too thick but its not too thin that it doesn't feel like its doing anything to my hair. It washes out really nicely and my hair felt really smooth afterwards. I wouldn't say it's any better than my regular conditioner, it works about the same, so it's nothing special. But overall I do really like it.
I tried out the argan oil pre-shampoo treatment that is supposed to add strength, elasticity and improve structure, and my thoughts are:
- My hair felt amazing afterwards and I think it really helped to repair it
- It smells amazing
- However it only lasted for 3 uses as it is quite a small tub and I have fairly long hair
Overall I will definitely will be repurchasing this as my hair felt so smooth and healthy afterwards.
I have used the hair growth treatment "for hair that never grows past a certain length" so many times before and I always repurchase it. This treatment you use in between shampooing and conditioning
- I definitely believe it increases the growth rate of my hair
- It smells really good
- My hair always feels smooth afterwards.
I will definitely keep repurchasing this as I think it really does work in increasing the growth rate of my hair.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post - I hope this helps if you were thinking of trying some of the Lee Stafford range. I'll be back with a new post very soon where I'll be reviewing Lee Stafford styling products. Also make sure to hit follow to never miss a post :)
Until next time.