Merry Christmas everyone! It's Christmas eve, so what better post to put up than a Christmas tag!? This year I thought I'd do something different and do a 'would you rather' type one. I saw this on 'whatHannahwrote' blog, which you can check out here
, so I thought I would give it a go. I also roped in my lovely friend Kelly
to do this with me, and here are our answers!
1. Would you rather open your presents in the evening or the morning?
Kelly: Definitely in the morning. There is no way I could wait until the evening - I'd have to take a sneaky peek
Me: Morning, then I could use them/eat them throughout the day
2. Would you rather spend Christmas with your immediate family or lots of relatives from all over the place?
Kelly: My immediate family because they are the ones that have been there for me throughout the year so it would be nice to spend some quality time together.
Me: I don't really have that many relatives that I'd want to spend Christmas with, so immediate family will do just fine!
3. Would you rather have a cheese board for dessert or Christmas Pudding?
Kelly: Cheese board please. GIVE ME ALL OF THE CHEESE!
Me: CHEESE! I'm sorry but Christmas pudding is vile. Don't hate me.
4. Would you rather watch Love Actually once a day for a year or listen to ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ once a day for a year?
Kelly: Without a doubt listen to All I Want For Christmas - that song never gets old for me
Me: What she said!
5. Would you rather be able to only give presents or to only receive presents? (Specifically at Christmas, not for your whole life)
Kelly: I think giving presents is so much more fun and rewarding so definitely that.
Me: give presents! I'd feel so guilty receiving things and not being able to give something back.
And that's that! We also did a Christmas tag on Kelly's blog so make sure you go and check that out! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, and I'll see you in the new year!
Until next time.