We are now 4 months into the year, and so far a lot has happened. So I thought I would share with you some of the things on my bucket list for the rest of 2018.
I want to travel some more this year, including these places:
- Go abroad with my boyfriend for the first time
- Visit Liverpool again
- Go on a helicopter ride
- Have a girls weekend in Bath
I'd love to go strawberry picking this summer in a local strawberry field. I also want to go pumpkin picking but I don't have any pumpkin patches in my area, so I will have to arrange a trip to find one!
Other things I want to do this year:
- This year I want to get a couple more tattoos, and I am already in the process of getting these booked in.
- During the next few months I would love to lose another 2 stone on my slimming world plan, and so far it's going well.
- Host a bbq with all my friends - including cocktail making!
- Have a picnic in the park or on the beach.
- Have an animal experience day in a zoo or wildlife park
I hope I get to do all of these things by the end of the year. Let me know what's on your bucket list for this year!
Until next time.