Hello everyone! As it's Halloween today and my favourite time of the year, I thought it was only right I shared with you my answers to the Halloween tag! I've taken questions from a few versions of the tag and mixed it up a bit. So here we go:
1) What’s your favourite horror movie?
It's got to be the saw films - they're so clever in the way everything's planned out, especially the last one!
2) If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…?)
Knowing me, probably less than halfway! I'd be awful trying to outrun anything and to be honest I scare very easily!
3) Favourite scary video game?
The only one I've played is 'left 4 dead 2' which I'm not sure would be classed as scary. Nevertheless it's really good.
4) Favourite scary story?
I don't really know any scary stories?
5) What’s one unusual thing that you’re afraid of?
Gasmasks have always scared the hell out of me!
6) 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
7) Have you always been a Halloween lover?
8) How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
I'm never out of the Halloween spirit! But to get really into it I love decorating the house with everything Halloweeny - pumpkins, cobwebs, bunting and anything else I can find!
9) Favourite Halloween decorations?
Bat bunting or pumpkins.
10) Favourite candy?
Chocolate pumpkins and eyeballs - you know the 'cheap chocolate' ones supermarkets sell. I love it.
11) Vampires or zombies?
Vampires! (I'm a bit obsessed). But not the Twilight kind - more The Vampire Diaries kind!
12) Do you believe in ghosts?
13) Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
This Is Halloween from the Nightmare Before Christmas.
14) Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
No and I don't plan to!
15) Favourite horror monster or villain?
16) If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
17) Are you superstitious?
I can't walk under scaffolding but apart from that no not really.
18) Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Only at work - there's a ghost in the stock room.
19) Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
20) If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
A modern vampire for example Katherine from TVD.
21) Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I yell at the characters a lot if they're being stupd and I have my hands over my eyes if it's jumpy.
22) What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
As I have 2 parties on one night and one on actual Halloween night, I'll be a vampire for the first 2 and a witch on halloween :)
23) If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Black cat without a doubt.
And last but not least-
WHICH IS SCARIER:
Werewolves or vampires? vampires - but they're also so much better
Ghosts or zombies? ghost
Creepy dolls or creepy clowns? both!
Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface? probably mike - although I don't really find any of them scary.
Have a great Halloween and stay safe!
Until next time